Regardless, in situations like these, you might be in a dilemma of whether to repair your damaged iPhone or buy a new one.
Why you should choose repair over buying a new iPhone?
Before you grab your wallet and shop for some new cheap iPhones, you should remember to check if your device might be repairable. Here are some of the reasons why you should opt to repair your iPhone:
- Saves money. While there are stores where you can buy ipod touch trade in value cheap iPhones, you will find that repairing is going to be a lot cheaper. So if your iPhone has a broken screen, charging problems, battery issues or liquid damages, it is best to have it repaired rather than spending a hundred pounds on getting a new smartphone.
- Saves time. If you plan on buying a new smartphone, you need to go through the hassle of backing up or retrieving your data from your old phone, then restoring the data to the new device. There’s also the time you’ll spend to look for what smartphone has the features you want and need. Sending your iPhone to get repaired will not take that much time, especially if the damage is minor.
- Save the environment. High amounts of carbon dioxide is released in manufacturing phones. Throwing your old smartphone, which will most likely end up in trash, will never be recycled, will add up to the ever-increasing e-waste. If you decide to go for repairing your iPhone, not only will you be saving your money and time, but also the environment.
Why you should go to an authorized iPhone repair center?
So you finally made up your mind and decided to get your iPhone repaired rather than buying a new one. But where should you send it for repair?
It is better to have your iPhone repaired at an authorized repair center. Why?
- Trained technicians. You’ll be assured that the people doing the repairs in authorized repair centers are trained technicians. You can get Apple-certified repairs and service at one of Apple’s Authorized Service Providers. Every Apple certified repair technician receives training, which means they deliver the same high-quality service with genuine Apple parts. The repairs are backed by Apple.
- Authentic/Genuine parts. Genuine parts are critical to a quality repair. In authorized iPhone repair centers, it is a guarantee that the parts they will be using in repairing your iPhone are authentic and will increase the performance of your phone.
- Customer care. The professionals working in authorized repair centers are skilled and have in-depth knowledge about the iPhone. You can call them at any given point of time for whatever query you have. They will provide you with a suitable answer and solution.
- Free of charge. If your iPhone issue is covered by the Apple warranty, you can have your device repaired in the Apple repair center without paying. However, if your iPhone was damaged, your repair fee will vary, depending on the repair.